I have recently been in the largest city in the Western Hemisphere, São Paulo, Brazil where I saw many beautiful windows, from ultra modern to colonial period windows, and artistic things people have done to their windows. Here is a sampling for this week’s Monday Windows Challenge.
- Casa das Rosas (House of the Roses), Av. Paulista
- colonial windows, downtown
- artistic private home, Vila Mariana district
- modern office building, Av. Paulista
- colonial facade, Av. XV de Novembro (downtown)
- Piano store, Pinheiros district