Carol Carlisle at Light Words has started a new challenge – posting selfies! This is how she introduced the challenge:
CCSC is an opportunity to share a photograph you have taken, that you were in somewhere. Maybe even by accident, or intentional. There are all kinds of selfies, the simplest is getting in the way of the camera. I’ve given up trying to get out of the way when attempting a window photograph. Of course there’s where your toes get in the way.
Anything Counts as a Selfie as long as you’re the one holding the camera. Some examples of Selfies and why you take them:
- A photo of you doing something special. Boy I’m proud
- Creating a memory. I was here doing this…
- A photo of you in a mirror ( hair cut, new hat, should I get this dress?
- An image where you only catch part of yourself (my toes get in flower shots more then I want.) sometimes it’s cute
- Photo with you and one other person even a whole group of friends (screen shots of zoom groups count )
- Just your finger pointing something out.
- An I.D. Picture
- Selfie from archives are welcomed
The Prime Directive is HAVE FUN.
I am including an example of three types of selfies. The first is the “partial leg selfie.”
The next could be called “in a mirror darkly.” This was completely unintentional, but I kind of like how it turned out!
Finally, a “full face” selfie – this is my favorite selfie!
One thought on “Carol’s Cheerful Selfie Challenge #1”
What a lovely selfie by the Mediterranean! Love that tabby by your shoe too 🙂